Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SECOND LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS


I am currently studying the Second Law of Thermodynamics. I do this kind of thing all the time. I frequently study and try to understand concepts, theories, or ideas from other disciplines. Once I think I have a handle on the subject matter I try to apply it to the behavior of prices and market dynamics. Most of the time I go nowhere with this stuff, in terms of the how the market behaves, nonetheless, the pursuit is worthwhile. I’ll be posting more on this over the next few days…

2 comments:

  1. Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am working on price behaviour mechanisam and to the great extent i am able to predict the mkt behaviour only problem with that is upto what level it goes and within time frame i am bit confused.
    stocks moved 2 to 3% in 3 working session.

    ReplyDelete