Tuesday, March 16, 2010

SECOND LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS


I am currently studying the Second Law of Thermodynamics. I do this kind of thing all the time. I frequently study and try to understand concepts, theories, or ideas from other disciplines. Once I think I have a handle on the subject matter I try to apply it to the behavior of prices and market dynamics. Most of the time I go nowhere with this stuff, in terms of the how the market behaves, nonetheless, the pursuit is worthwhile. I’ll be posting more on this over the next few days…

1 comment:

  1. i am working on price behaviour mechanisam and to the great extent i am able to predict the mkt behaviour only problem with that is upto what level it goes and within time frame i am bit confused.
    stocks moved 2 to 3% in 3 working session.

    ReplyDelete